Reflections on Remote Teaching & Learning (Online)
This spring semester, instructors and students faced a sudden shift to fully-remote teaching and learning. Come hear voices from those who experienced this dramatic shift and what they learned in the process.
Newcomers are always welcome. You don't have to be affiliated with UArizona. Feel free to bring your own beverage (BYOB)!
Networking will begin at 4:30 with the official program to start by 4:45pm.
- Stacy Butler, Professor of Practice and Director of Innovation for Justice Program
- America Curl, undergraduate student majoring in Information Science and eSociety
- Emma Gould, undergraduate student, majoring in English and History
- Ann Shivers-McNair, Assistant Professor and Director of Professional and Technical Writing
- Suzie Weisband, Associate Professor of MIS