Why content matters
As content strategist Kristina Halvorson states, "High-quality web content that's useful, usable, and enjoyable is one of the greatest competitive advantages you can create for yourself online.”
Content is what drives people to your websites, applications, and products. It's critical to a good user experience.
How to make better content
- Tips for writing for the web
- Plain language guidelines
- Writing for the Web. A recipe from The UX Cookbook.
- Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant
- Hemingway Editor
Content planning and strategy
- The Discipline of Content Strategy
- How to Conduct a Content Audit
- Web Content Planning. A recipe from The UX Cookbook.
- Content Strategy for the Web by Kristina Halvorson
Branding and style
- Content Style Guides. A recipe from The UX Cookbook.
- Editorial style guide examples
- Defining a voice and tone for a website
- UA Brand Guidelines
Images and graphics